- There is a fully funded 4 years PhD position in algebraic topology at Radboud University Nijmegen. The starting date is September 1st or earlier, and the application deadline is February 15th. Details and information about how to apply, can be found here.
- The Department of Applied Mathematics (DIAM) of the Technical University of Delft, has a PhD-position in connection with a NWO Vidi-project on Infinite Dimensional Lie Groups. Deadline for applications is February 28th, 2018. For more information, see the website.
- There is a 4-year PhD position in Mathematics for the project “The structure of Hecke von Neumann algebras”. The starting date is (not later than) September 1, 2018. Application deadline: March 15th, 2018. More information can be found here.
- There are 6 Ph.D. positions relating to Geometry and Mathematical Physics. The posts are all for 4 years. Application deadline: March 31st, 2018. More information can be found here.
- There is a 4 year Ph.D. position in Algebraic and Arithmetic Geometry at Leiden University. The starting date is between August and December 2018. Application deadline: April 3rd at 13hrs. More information can be found here.
- There is a PhD position in algebraic geometry at Utrecht University. Students are encouraged to apply through the following link: Utrecht Geometry Centre vacancies or Academic Transfer. Application deadline: April 15th, 2018.
If you know of any GQT related vacancies, please contact Jean Arthur: email@example.com