OPSFA Summer School 2020
Summer school Orthogonal Polynomials, Special Functions and their Applications (OPSFA) as part of the Radboud Summer School.
There are 5 series of lectures:
- Hypergeometric functions of several variables and harmonic analysis, Margit Rösler (Universität Paderborn, Germany)
- Orthogonal polynomials and quantum information/computing, Luc Vinet (Université de Montréal, Canada)
- Matrix valued orthogonal polynomials, Pablo Román (Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Argentina)
- Numerical analysis: quadratures and Krylov spaces, Daan Huybrechs (KULeuven, Belgium)
- Number theory and special functions: modular functions, Wadim Zudilin (Radboud Universiteit)
Date: 10-14 August 2020
Location: Huygens building, Radboud Universiteit, Nijmegen, the Netherlands
See here for the programme and more information.
Registration is now open, and there is some support available.